Icompplus Electronics SL has a commitment to quality that includes each and every aspect of the business, from the quality of the product supplied to the technical service and after-sales service to the technical service and after-sales service.
In Icompplus Electronics SL we are dedicated to the marketing and distribution of products for manufacturers, assemblers, repair shops, military, aerospace, etc.. In Icompplus Electronics SL, we understand that the quality of service is a customer's right and for this, we have established a Management model and we have implemented a Quality Policy, which is specified in the following points:
1. Orienting the company's activities and decisions to know and satisfy the needs and expectations of our stakeholders.
2. Compliance with legal, regulatory and technical requirements.
3. Communicate to the customer as far in advance as possible any incidents that may occur in the provision of service in order to minimize the impact they may have.
4. Ensure the quality of all activities in order to guarantee the services provided to customers.
5. To enhance the autonomy, initiative and training of personnel so that they can contribute more effectively to the achievement of the company's objectives, analyzing the competencies required for each position.
6. Involve our personnel, facilitating the expression of new ideas and proposals, for the achievement of Continuous Improvement.
7. The Management and personnel of this company share and understand this management system as a way of working for each and every one of their activities.
8. Packaging: All electronic components must be correctly packaged in their corresponding ESD bags.
a. DIP format: They should always be in tubes.
b. SMD format: They should always be in rolls/tape, never loose.
c. Each batch of product must have its corresponding sticker, indicating date, manufacturer, reference and description.
We take advantage of this Quality Policy to inform our suppliers that they are subject to continuous monitoring and assessment by the Quality/Purchasing Department.
This monitoring is based on the number of non-conformities produced in the year in the total of shipments made and/or services provided to ICOMPPLUS, informing the supplier when its status as a supplier is in question.
This quality policy is available to interested parties. It has been communicated to all personnel and is understood, applied and kept up to date at all levels of the organization, and its effectiveness and compliance is regularly monitored to ensure its adequacy to market requirements and to maintain its suitability and efficiency.
The Management considers it important to continue to deepen the diversification of the products offered and the internationalization of the company. In order to achieve its goals, it establishes specific objectives for each area of the company on an annual basis, setting responsibilities for their achievement, establishing the criteria for action and allocating the necessary resources, in order to achieve the quality objectives.
October 5, 2021